Monday, March 14, 2011

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN...FEED ME IM IRISH!




YOU KNOW IT!


ITS TIME FOR THE DREA TO RETURN TO THE ST PATTY'S DAY FESTIVITIES!


AND WHATS BETTER? NO CHAPERONS! well kinda no chaperons, i mean my in laws will be there making me slave over the hot grill, but they love me and they give me money to explore and try all the new fair foods. They call it "scouting the competition", I call it "my most favoritest job/time of the year"




I find myself humming the song from Charlotte's Web (the original) A FAIR IS A VERITABLE SMORGASBORD!




AHHH THE SIGHTS THE SMELLS THE SOUNDS THE SMELLS THE FOOD!
DEEP FRIED EVERYTHING!


and I DO MEAN EVERYTHING! from cheesecake and snickers, to pickles, bacon, dr.pepper and even BUTTER! WHY I'll BET SOMEONE COULD DEEP FRY AIR IF THEY THOUGHT ABOUT IT!




TURKEY LEGS, FUNNEL CAKES, DEEP FRIED TWINKIES AND KIT KATS!


LOOK OUT SHAMROCK TEXAS, YOUR BIGGEST FAN IS ON HER WAY!!!!!!!!


Think I am kidding about the eats, check out the link to the yahoo group below to see the first time Drea and Laura MET! yeah dude, on our first date i took her to a freaking st pats celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I EVEN LET HER RIDE THE CREEPY RUSTY FAIR RIDES!

ps watch this space for a hot exerpt from MY NEW BOOK WITH RAELYNN BLUE FOREVER IRISH OUT ST PATS DAY FROM WHISPERS!

5 comments:

Mocha Memoirs Press, LLC said...

So jealous. Enjoy.

Drea Riley said...

ITs come to my attenion that I may not make it to my destination due to the photo of Laura. Let me remind y'all that A) she is a freak B) this was our first date nearly 5 years ago C) she is a freak and D) she was a hot sexy freak.
I BEG OF YOU. Give me a few weeks to enjoy my sugar high and I will Talk her into showing off her sexy svelt new self. DUDES CHICA IS BANGING YOU HEARD ME!

She hasn't been to St Pats with me since that first date! And she is my hero! She has been an abesolute beast in the gym. There is not treadmill that she can not conquer and I am super proud of her for not only her effort but her determination. I am going to get in the gym this year *right after i have my turkeyleg, funnelcake, apple fritters, deepfried oreos, beefalo burger.......... YAY LAURA!

Janet Eckford said...

Ummmm funnel cake....

Julia said...

I love fried foods! Too bad they loveme back!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of the food, more jealous of the road trip, and man I need to get you to Chicago when they dye the Fox River green... You guys are a hoot and a half...