Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HUMP~DAY - The Pretzel by Rebecca

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to another wonderful HUMPDAY everybody! I hope everyone is enjoying their day so far. I was thinking about what to do for this week's HUMPDAY installment. I know I usually find a awesome position from our friends at cosmo.com, but I was thinking what do the men have to offer? So I checked out menshealth.com, and was pleasantly surprised. When I saw this position, I was like yep... this is the one! Maybe someone will step out on a limb, and let us know if this one is as cool, and sexy/satisfying, as it looks! So without further fanfare folks, here it is.
THE PRETZEL

How to: She lies on her left side. You kneel between her legs, curling her right leg around your right side and straddling her left leg. Use your hands to bring her toward you. You get the deep penetration of doggy style, but maintain the face-to-face contact she loves.
Switch it up: Your right arm is perfectly positioned to tuck under her right leg to lend a helping hand. Perfect for: A romantic, pleasurable night.

So what do you think folks?! Let me know!
Rebecca :)

No comments: