I cannot find time to really cook this week, cause the ladies are Hittin' Hard with all the NEW READS....., so here's a HOT and a YOU'D BETTER HIDE HOTTIE "Cause when I find you gurl, we're gonna blow up the spot...." OOPS, I forgot myself.., It's happening again., sorry Let's try this again...,
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray one 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray coating.
- Blend together the eggs, buttermilk, oil and bananas.
- Sift together the sugar, flour, baking soda and salt. Add to banana mixture and stir in pecans or walnuts. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.