Monday, January 12, 2009

Man-Day by Stephanie

Hello One and All:

I know, I know I'm getting a late start on this nice and sunny Monday with the Man-Day goodies but it couldn't be helped forgive me yesterday was a long day for me and not enough hours in the day if you ask me. I hope that everyone had a nice and pleasant weekend. The BAA (Bad Azz Authors) launched their new group this weekend and it was a huge and success hit and they have decided to extend it so get on over there and chat it up with all of your favorite authors and then some. They have a lot of Azz excerpts that are being post that will make you want to drool so for those that don't know how to get there here is the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BadazzAuthors/ make it snappy and get on over there.

enough of all my down to the good stuff.

Enjoy and have a wonderful week.

So ladies let's start our today with a little RUNDU MAN for your viewing pleasure... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDhrB3-e2AI








Here's you go my fellow men of the board...Enjoy







Stephie

No comments: