What can we get into? Pumpkin Painting..., maybe...,
What about pie eating, whipped cream spreading, finger dipping and licking. Trick and Treat yourself to a Couple Candy Share....
1 Shower Curtain - (For the Bed or Cushioned Floor)
1 Kama Sutra Paint Box
1 Can of Redi Whip or Cool Whip
1 Warm Pie (that would be YOU!) or, if you must..., Sweet Potato Pie!
Spread your shower curtain, and lay your partner in the middle, decorate them with your edible goodies...., lick and suck your way to an explosive treat.
Have A Yummy Tastey Tuesday!!!
Sweet Potato Pie
- 2 (1/2 to 1lb) sweet potatoes - really equals 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes (17.2oz. can sweet potatoes drained if u are short on time & not a purist)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar (or 1/2cup white sugar & 1/2cup of brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup milk (or evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger and cloves or allspice (Optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of flour (Optional for thickness)
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
*Note: Some folks have added 1 tsp Rum extract, Almond extract, and or Rose water..., they have also substituted no fat sour cream or rice milk in place of what was directed. Make the pie your own, you can dip your finger and taste all you like, remember this is YOUR SWEET POTATO PIE!
- Boil sweet potatoes whole in skin for 40 to 50 minutes, or until done. Run cold water over the sweet potatoes, and remove the skin.
- Break apart sweet potatoes and mix till smooth in a bowl. Add butter, (1/4 at a time to taste, could be too much for some) and mix well with mixer. Stir in sugar, milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, lemon juice, vanilla, and flour. Beat on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Pour filling into an unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Pie will puff up like a souffle, and then will sink down as it cools.